SmartNode IpChannelBank 12 FXO VoIP GW-Router, 2x10/100bTX, Redundant UI Power
Built-in Quality of Service (QoS) features include voice prioritization and traffic management via configurable service-policy profiles. Pattonâ€™s advanced DownStreamQoS ensures clear, uninterrupted voice--even over best-effort networks such as the Internet. Packet classification using 802.1p, TOS, and DiffServ makes integration with existing managed QoS networks easy. Create custom security profiles for a comprehensive security environment. IPSec in the SN4900 Series delivers data integrity, authentication, anti-replay and data confidentiality. Firewall capabilities include Access Control Lists (ACLs), IP-address and port filtering, protection against Denial of Service (DoS) attacks, and use of second Ethernet port as DMZ. Offering easy setup, reliable operation, and third-party interoperability on a proven platform, the SN4900 Series IpChannel Bank sits at the core of cost-effective business solutions. The investment protection you need for the future is here today.
SmartNode 4900 Series Features & Benefits
- 12, 16, 24 or 32 FXS or FXO ports - Simultaneous voice or fax calls on all ports. Advanced local call switching.
- Full SIP and T.38 support - Supports the complete range of industry standard VoIP: SIP, H.323, T.38 fax, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay. Codecs G.729, G.723 etc.
- Secure Toll-Quality VoIP - DownStreamQoS and Voice-over-VPN with adaptive traffic management and shaping for maximum voice quality and secure voice communication.
- Complete Access Routing - Two 10/100 Ethernet ports with auto MDI-X. Access router with NAT, Firewall, PPPoE, DHCP, DynDNS, multiple VLANs & VPN with IPSec*
- Optional Integrated WAN uplink - Choose from V.35, X.21, T1/E1, ADSL or G.SHDSL data interfaces in addition to the two Ethernet ports.
- Outstanding Interoperability - Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, soft-switch vendors and Asteriskâ„¢ IP-PBX
Patton Electronics warrants your product to be free from physical defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1-year from the date of the original retail purchase. If you discover a defect covered by this warranty, Patton will repair or replace the product at their option using new or refurbished components.