8 port modular analog PCI 3.3/5.0V card, no interfaces.
The Digium 1A8A00F PCI card is compatible with Asterisk. From the A8 Series is a PCI card for 3.3/5.0V with 0-FXS/0-FXO and 8 ports. This modular PCI card can be configured with two quad-port modules or up to four single-port modules. Use the Digium 1A8A00F base PCI card to connect an analog PBX to a VoIP service, or connect analog phone lines to an Asterisk system.
Features and Functions
- One (1) - eight (8) analog ports
- PCI or PCI Express bus architectures
- Combine line (FXO) and station (FXS) modules
- Accepts up to four (4) single-port modules
- Optional DSP-based carrier grade echo cancellation module
- Loop Start or Kewl Start Signaling
- Digium patented VoiceBus™ technology for better audio
- With Asterisk - DAHDI 2.7 or later required
- With Switchvox - Switchvox 5.8.1 or later required
Connect your PTSN to an Asterisk connection with the only telephony board cards certified to work with Asterisk. Digium Cards offer the best choice for Asterisk implementations to your telephony network with their high performance, cost effective and quality telephony cards.
5 year manufacturer warranty.