8 port modular analog PCI 3.3/5.0V card, no interfaces and HW Echo Can.
The Digium 1A8A01F from the A8 Series is a PCI card with Echo Cancellation for 3.3/5.0V with 0-FXS/0-FXO and 8 ports.
The A8A-series PCI cards from Digium are scalable to up to eight connections. Interchange FXO and FXS modules, as either two quad-port modules or up to four single-port modules. The Digium 1A8A01F PCI card is compatible with Asterisk, allowing connectivity for analog phones, or connect an analog PBX to a VoIP service. Carrier-grade echo cancellation gives this base PCI card enhanced audio.
Features and Functions
- One (1) - eight (8) analog ports
- PCI or PCI Express bus architectures
- Combine line (FXO) and station (FXS) modules
- Accepts up to four (4) single-port modules
- Optional DSP-based carrier grade echo cancellation module
- Loop Start or Kewl Start Signaling
- Digium patented VoiceBus™ technology for better audio
- With Asterisk - DAHDI 2.7 or later required
- With Switchvox - Switchvox 5.8.1 or later required
Connect your PTSN to an Asterisk connection with the only telephony board cards certified to work with Asterisk. Digium Cards offer the best choice for Asterisk implementations to your telephony network with their high performance, cost effective and quality telephony cards.
5 year manufacturer warranty.