8 port modular analog PCI-Express x1 card, no interfaces and HW Echo Can.
The Digium 1A8B01F from the A8 Series is a PCI-Express card designed to house FXO and FXS modules with Echo Cancellation for carrier-grade audio quality and with 8 ports. Attach up to two quad-port modules or four single-port modules, then swap them or remove them as needed. The Digium 1A8B01F PCI Express card is compatible with Asterisk.
Features and Functions
- One (1) - eight (8) analog ports
- PCI or PCI Express bus architectures
- Combine line (FXO) and station (FXS) modules
- Accepts up to two (2) quad-port modules or up to 4 single-port modules
- Optional DSP-based carrier grade echo cancellation module
- Loop Start or Kewl Start Signaling
- Digium patented VoiceBus™ technology for better audio
- With Asterisk - DAHDI 2.7 or later required
- With Switchvox - Switchvox 5.8.1 or later required
Connect your PTSN to an Asterisk connection with the only telephony board cards certified to work with Asterisk. Digium Cards offer the best choice for Asterisk implementations to your telephony network with their high performance, cost effective and quality telephony cards.
5 year manufacturer warranty.