24 port modular analog PCI-Express x1 card, no interfaces and HW Echo Can.
The Digium AEX2400 is a full-length PCI-Express 1.0-compliant modular gateway card for connecting analog telephone stations and analog POTS lines through a PC. It supports a combination of up to six quad port station or trunk modules for a total of 24 lines.
The quad trunk and quad station modules are interchangeable, allowing the creation of any combination of interfaces. The optional hardware echo cancellation module provides 1024 taps (128 milliseconds) of echo cancellation for superior voice quality on both trunk and station interfaces. Scaling of this solution is accomplished by adding additional AEX2400 interface cards.
Note: The 12V power connector is required for the operation of station FXS modules. It is not required for the operation of trunk FXO modules.
Features and Functions
- PCI or PCI Express bus architectures
- Combine line (FXO) and station (FXS) modules
- Accepts up to six (6) quad-port modules
- Optional DSP-based carrier grade echo cancellation module
- Loop Start or Kewl Start Signaling
- Digium patented VoiceBus™ technology for better audio
Using Digium's Asterisk software and standard PC hardware, one can create a telephony environment that includes all of the sophisticated features of a high-end business telephone system.
5 year manufacturer warranty.