The GXP1782 is a powerful mid-range IP phone with advanced telephony features.This mid-range IP phone comes equipped with 4 SIP accounts, 8 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys on a 200 x 80 pixel back-lit LCD display screen. For added personalization the GX1782 features personalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services. It’s also one of the first Grandstream phones to come equipped with a Kensington Security Slot— one of the most popular anti-theft solutions on the market. The GXP1782 supports the fastest possible connection speeds with dual auto-sensing Gigabit network ports as well as automated provisioning features with media access control. Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero- Config provisioning, also supports automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file. The GXP1782 is the perfect fit for users looking for a featured-pack IP phone that delivers high-performance and design at an affordable price point.
• HD wide band audio, full duplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
• 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
• 32 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/Speed-dial keys
• Dual-switched Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
• Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
• Headset use with a RJ9 headset jack and EHS support for EHS-capable Plantronics headsets
• TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts
• Kensington Security Slot support
• Large phonebook capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
• Supports automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
Manufacturers Warranty - 12 Months from purchase date with proof of sale. Extended warranty available at extra cost per year.