Grandstream GXP2160 Enterprise 6-Line IP Phone, DUAL Gigabit network ports, 5 XML programmable soft keys, and 5-way conferencing. HD audio and a 4.3" color LCD screen, 24 BLF keys, Bluetooth, USB and EHS.
The GXP2160 is a state-of-the-art enterprise level 6-line SIP phone that features a 4.3 inch color LCD, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 24 programmable BLF extension keys, dual Gigabit network ports, integrated PoE and Bluetooth, 5-way voice-conferencing, and Electronic Hook Switch (EHS). The GXP2160 delivers superior HD audio quality on the handset and speakerphone, rich and cutting edge telephony features, and personalized information and customizable application service. The GXP2160 also supports automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy, and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms. Ideal for enterprise and SMBs, the GXP2160 is a powerful color-screen IP Phone for users who handle high call volume and require access to advanced voice communication features.
- Line Keys - 6 dual-color line keys (with 6 SIP accounts)
- Speaker Phone - HD audio quality on the handset and speakerphone
- Ethernet Connectivity - Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports
- Display Type - 4.3" 480x272 TFT color LCD Display
- Headset Support - RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headset)
- Compatible Platforms - Broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms.
- Bluetooth - Yes, Bluetooh V2.1
- Contents - GXP2160 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Start Guide
Manufacturers Warranty - 12 Months from purchase date with proof of sale. Extended warranty available at extra cost per year.