The new Fanvil X5S is a high-powered business VoIP phone that uses a broadcom chipset to provide a high interoperable audio communication solution. The X5S is compatible with major VoIP providers including: 3CX, Asterisk and Broadsoft. The X5S features a high-resolution color TFT LCD with four soft keys for selecting context sensitive actions. A secondary LCD display uses DSS key-mapping to provide dynamic labeling for the speed dial keys. The Fanvil X5S provides wideband audio from the handset and the full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation. A wired headset can be used with the RJ9 port.
- PoE enabled
- DSS Key-mapping LCD – 8 DSS keys corresponded to the LCD display to provide dynamic DSS/BLF functions up to five pages at virtualized total 40 DSS keys.
- Gigabit Ethernet – 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet
- 6 SIP lines (Upgradable to 16 via software update)
- Economic and Environmental Friendly design with Elegant Housing, with high-resolution TFT color display, delivering a rich visual experience.
- High Interoperability – Compatible with major platforms: 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Elastix, Zycoo, etc.
2 year warranty