Grandstream GXV3240 - 6 Line IP Multimedia Video Phone With 4.3" Touch LCD
The GXV3240 combines a 6-line IP video phone with the power of a multi-platform video conferencing solution and the convenience of an Android smartphone to offer an all-in-one voice, video, data, and mobility solution. The GXV3240 is a 6-line IP multimedia phone with a 4.3” capacitive touch screen that runs the Android Operating System and therefore offers full access to the hundreds of thousands of Android apps in the Google Play Store – including business productivity apps such as Skype™, Microsoft Lync™, Salesforce1™, and GoToMeeting™. The phone features Gigabit ports, HD audio and HD video, a built-in web browser, integrated Wi-Fi for network flexibility, PoE, and a tiltable CMOS camera. The GXV3240 is compatible with the GXP2200 Extension Module, allowing for quick and easy access to up to 160 contacts at the touch of a finger. The GXV3240’s integrated Bluetooth allows users to sync the calendar and contact books on their mobile phones with the GXV3240, to use Bluetooth headsets, and to transfer calls to and from the phone to their mobile phones. By combining a state-of-the-art IP phone, an advanced video conferencing solution, and the Android operating system, businesses throughout the world can now use one IP Phone for all communication and productivity needs.
- Line Keys - 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts
- Speaker Phone - Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone
- Ethernet Connectivity - Dual switched 10/ 100/ 1000 Mbps ports with integrated PoE
- Display Type - 4.3
- QoS - Layer 2 QoS and Layer 3 QoS
- Camera - Tiltable mega pixel CMOS camera with privacy shutter
- Protocol - SIP RFC3261
- Package Content - GXV3240 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, lens cleaning cloth, quick installation guide, brochure, GPL license
Manufacturers Warranty - 12 Months from purchase date with proof of sale. Extended warranty available at extra cost per year.