Grandstream GXV3275 - 6 Line IP Multimedia Video Phone With 7" Touch LCD
The powerful GXV3275 combines a comprehensive 6-line IP video phone with a multi-platform video conferencing solution and the user experience of an Android tablet to offer an all-in-one voice, video, data, and mobility solution. The GXV3275 is a 6-line IP multimedia phone with a 7” capacitive touch screen that runs the Android Operating System, offering full access to the hundreds of thousands of Android apps in the Google Play Store – including business productivity apps such as Skype™, Microsoft Lync™, Salesforce1™, and GoToMeeting™. The phone features Gigabit ports, HD audio and HD video, a built-in web browser, integrated Wi-Fi for network flexibility, PoE, and a tiltable CMOS camera. The GXV3275’s integrated Bluetooth allows users to sync the calendar and contact books on their mobile phones with the GXV3275, to use Bluetooth headsets, and to transfer calls to and from the GXV3275 to their mobile phones. By combining a state-of-the-art IP phone, an advanced video conferencing solution, and the functionality of a tablet, businesses throughout the world can now use the GXV3275 for all communication and productivity needs.
- Line Keys - 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts
- Speaker Phone - full-duplex hands-free speakerphone
- Ethernet Connectivity - Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Display Type - 7
- QoS - Layer 2 QoS and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- Camera - Tiltable mega pixel CMOS camera with privacy shutter
- Protocol - SIP RFC3261
- Package Content - GXV3275 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, lens cleaning cloth, quick installation guide, brochure, GPL license
Manufacturers Warranty - 12 Months from purchase date with proof of sale. Extended warranty available at extra cost per year.