6 Port Fast Ethernet Micro-Switch 45x45, 4x10/100TX with 2x10/100Base-TX up/downlink, horizontal mounting, 48 VDC external power supply optional through 10/100TX uplink port (PD-Powered Device), manageable (web/Telnet/SNMP/ opt. NMP software), VLANs, QoS, Security, 5x Power-over-Ethernet ports acc. to IEEE802.3af
In addition to the solution with the fiber optic connection, MICROSENS also offers micro switches with twisted pair uplink. With the integrated switches – the most compactly designed on the market – upgrading of Ethernet connections as well as Power-over-Ethernet can be made at the work location at no great expenditure.
Beside the standard version with integrated 230 VAC power unit, there is an extended version available with Power-over-Ethernet and 48 VDC power connection. The PoE version can be supplied over the uplink port via PoE and is therefore completely independent of an external power supply. The power of up to 15.4 W (Class 0) is not only for the own supply (Powered Device, PD) but can be fed to the user connections so that it is available to other users (Power Source Equipment, PSE)
- Versions with 5x and 6x 10/100TX
- Internal 230VAC power supply, optional PoE version with 48 VDC
- Easy expansion of the port capacity (1 to 4 ports)
- Easy administration (Web-, Telnet-, SNMP-interface and NMP Platform)
- VLANs, data prioritisation (QoS), authentication according to 802.1X
- Fast, tool-free mounting by snap-in installation
- Power-over-Ethernet for powering VoIP phones, IP cameras, WLAN, APs, etc. (PoE version)
- alternative power supply via uplink port using Power over Ethernet (Powered Device)
2 year manufacturer warranty.