Gigabit Ethernet Micro-Switch 45x45, 4x10/100/1000T with 1000Baese-SX 850nm Multimode SC uplink port, 48V DC power plug, manageable (web/Telnet/SNMP/ opt. NMP software), VLANs, QoS, Security, 4x Power-over-Ethernet
The new generation now supports complete gigabit performance on all connections. The central switch is connected via an integrated 1000Base X fiber optic connection.
The complete Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) functionality has been designed in accordance with IEEE Std. 802.3af and is supported of all four RJ-45 ports (10/100/1000Base-T). Intelligent power management monitors the current power consumption of the end devices connected.
The switch is generally equipped with integrated network management and supports all management standards from Telnet to SNMP and web browser. Furthermore, the switch has at its disposal features for data prioritisation, VLANs and authentication in accordance with IEEE Std. 802.1X.
- full Gigabit performance on all ports
- 4x 10/100/1000Base-T ports with PoE, 1x 1000Base-
- Integrated management agent, SNMP/web-bases/Telnet/Device Manager
- Port-Security (Authentication according to BSI, IEEE 802.1x, etc.)
- Power-over-Ethernet according to IEEE 802.3af on all
4 TP ports
- VLAN and data prioritisation (QoS)
- Fast and tool-less installation due to snap-in design
2 year manufacturer warranty.