Industrial Fast Ethernet Switch, 5x 10/100Base-TX
The Entry Line series comprises a number of compact Fast Ethernet switches. The basic devices have 5x or 8x RJ-45 copper ports.
Extended switch versions are equipped with additional fiber optic ports. For example, in addition to the 4x 10/100Base-TX ports in the 5 port version, a fiber optic port is available in the multimode or single mode version. The 6 port Fast Ethernet switch also has two fiber optic ports and can therefore be used for cascading.
The devices can be operated immediately and require no configuration. Ports are set automatically by Auto-Negotiation (10/100/1000Base-T) and Auto MDI/MDI-X. The power supply ports are designed redundantly. An isolated alarm contact reports a possible fault in the power supply of the device.
- Easy configuration, no extensive configuration
- 5x or 8x 10/100TX ports
- Version with fiber port for multimode and single mode
- 12 to 48 VDC power, redundant input
- Potential free contact indicates power loss
- Effective overvoltage protection
2 year manufacturer warranty.