Planet 24-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Switch
Cost-effective Gigabit Solution for Enterprise Backbone and Data Center Networking
PLANET GSW-2401 Gigabit Ethernet Switch provides 24 RJ-45 10/100/1000Mbps ports for high-speed network connectivity. It can automatically identify and determine the correct transmission speed and half / full duplex mode of the attached devices with its 24 Gigabit ports that support 9K jumbo frame feature. Therefore, the GSW-2401 can handle extremely large amounts of data transmission in a secure topology linking to a backbone or high-power servers.
The GSW-2401 provides high performance architecture of switch that is capable of providing the non-blocking switch fabric and wire-speed throughput as high as 48Gbps, which greatly simplifies the tasks of upgrading the LAN for catering to increasing bandwidth demands. Besides, the Flow Control function of the GSW-2401 enables routers and servers directly connect to the Switch for fast and reliable data transfer.
All RJ-45 copper interfaces in the GSW-2401 support 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation for optimal speed detection through RJ-45 Category 6, 5 or 5e cables. It also supports standard for Auto-MDI/MDI-X that can detect the type of connection to any Ethernet device without requiring special straight or crossover cables.
Excellent Traffic Transmission
The GSW-2401 supports Store-and-Forward forwarding scheme to ensure low latency and high data integrity, which eliminates unnecessary traffic and relieves congestion on critical network paths. With an intelligent address recognition algorithm, the GSW-2401 could recognize up to 8K different MAC address. The high data throughput and 48Gbps internal switching fabric makes it ideal for most Gigabit network environments, especially helpful for the network upgrading to a Gigabit environment.
The GSW-2401 successfully reduces substantial power consumption with the fanless and noiseless design collocating with the effective cooler. Therefore, the GSW-2401 is able to operate stably and quietly in any environment without affecting its performance.
• Comply with IEEE 802.3, 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T Ethernet
• 24 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports
• Features Store-and-Forward mode with wire-speed filtering and forwarding rates
• Hardware based 10/100Mbps, half / full duplex and 1000Mbps full duplex mode, flow control and
• IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex operation and Backpressure for half duplex operation
• Integrated address look-up engine, support 8K absolute MAC addresses
• 9K Jumbo packet support
• Automatic address learning and address aging
• Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X function
• Supports CSMA / CD protocol
• 100-240V AC, 0.6A, 50/60Hz universal Power input
• FCC, CE class A compliant
Products shipped by Planet Technology Corp. are covered by a return-to-base warranty period of 2 years (24 months), excluding Ethernet LAN Switch which is with 3-year warranty