The Minuteman PRO1000RT is a 1000VA/700W 120 VAC line-interactive UPS.
Pro-RT’s full range of features
• Automatic Voltage Regulation
• Rack/Tower/Wall mounting
• LCD Status/Runtime Display
• Simultaneous USB & DB9
• SNMP Capable
• 1000 & 1500VA Options
• Efficient 0.7 Power Factor
• 1140 Joules Surge Protection
- LCD Display – Shows UPS operating status
- Rack/tower installation - (2U rack height) or wall mounting with optional kit
- Minuteman SentryPlus Software – SentryPlus auto-shutdown and monitoring software is included with every unit.
- RS-232 and USB Communications – No special USB drivers are required for USB communications. Both units are automatically recognized by Microsoft® Windows® as HID-compliant devices – similar to a mouse or a keyboard.
- SNMP compatible – Each PRO-RT unit can be managed on a network with the addition of an optional SNMP management card.
- Fax/Modem/Network Line Protection - The PRO-RT UPS provides a low cost means of protecting fax/modem/network lines.
- RoHS Compliant – All PRO-RT products are manufactured using non-hazardous materials making them safer for the environment and a green-friendly addition to any data center (Excludes lead acid batteries).
- Warranty - Each PRO-RT UPS system is covered by a three-year parts and labor warranty and $100,000 Minuteman Platinum Protection Plan® (U.S.A. and Canada only).
The PRO-RT Series is a value-priced, yet feature-rich UPS incorporating line-interactive technology that preserves battery power by providing voltage regulation during voltage sags and/or surges. The PRO-RT Series can be used to support servers, telecom or VoIP systems, security systems, plus many other applications.
An LCD display provides visual notification of power status, including input voltage, frequency, percent of battery charge, estimated runtime, plus many other conditions. Each PRO-RT model includes Minuteman’s SentryPlus® power management and diagnostic software. When installed on a workstation or server, the user gains complete control over monitoring and managing the UPS using a convenient web browser-based interface. The SentryPlus software communicates via a built-in USB port or through a RS-232 connector on the UPS. In addition, managing the UPS within a Network Management System (NMS) is easy with the installation of an optional SNMP card.
Designed for versatility, the PRO-RT models can be mounted in a standard rack using the included rackmount ears. These ears can also be attached to the unit to allow it to stand as a tower. An optional kit is available for mounting the unit to a wall.
SentryPlus SoftwarePowerful SentryPlus UPS Monitoring and Control Software Minuteman’s SentryPlus™ UPS monitoring and control software comes included with each Endeavor UPS unit at no extra charge. SentryPlus is compatible with Windows (XP, 2000, Server 2003, NT 4.0, ME and 98), Unix and Linux operating systems. With SentryPlus software users can monitor and control any new and previously sold or installed Minuteman UPS products on a connected network from one application session. The ease of installation, ease of use, and backward compatibility makes it the best software of its kind.
3 year warranty