SFP Pluggable Transceiver Gigabit Ethernet 850nm Multimode LC
Many active network components, especially in the backbone area such as switches or routers, are equipped with slots for taking up the optical SFP transceivers. The customers reaches the highest flexibility in terms of network configuration using SFP transceivers. Their construction allows to install them during operation (hot swap).
MICROSENS offers a large range of SFPs for applications such as SONET/SDH, Gigabit Ethernet and Fibre Channel. Beside multimode versions there are several single mode versions with different optical budgets available.
Beside the standard SFPs with 850/1310/1550 nm MICROSENS offers special CWDM transceiver (Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing) to extend capacities on existing fiber links. One simple WDM version offers the bidirectional transmission over one simplex single mode fiber.
In addition to the fiber SFPs there is a SFPs with copper port for Gigabit Ethernet applications available.
- Data rates from 100 Mbps up to 4 Gbps
- Compatible with the SFP specification version 5.4
- Versions for duplex and simplex transmissions (WDM)
- Option „D“ for digital diagnostic functions with detailed status information via the network management
- Installable during operation (hot swap)
- Optional extended temperature range -40 .. +85° C
2 year manufacturer warranty.