6 Port Fast Ethernet Installation switch 45x45, 5x10/100TX with
100BaseFX-Link, 48 VDC external power supply, Multimode 1310nm ST
connector, manageable (web/Telnet/SNMP/ opt. NMP software), VLANs, QoS,
Security, 4x Power-over- Ethernet acc. to IEEE802.3af
To meet the requirement for additional network ports in FTTO applications MICROSENS presents an extended version of the Fast Ethernet Installation Switch with one additional twisted pair port at the autumn exhibitions. The main feature is the Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) functionality according IEEE802.3af, which is possible on all five twisted pair ports (10/100Base-TX auto negotiation) simultaneous.
Thus all connected devices can be supplied with data and electrical power (PSE = Power Source Equipment). Network extensions with a Wireless Access Point or cascading additional switches are easily possible. The maximum power of 15.4 W for each port allows the powering of the end devices such as IP telephones, Access Points, IP cameras and so on.
For the connection to the central network node the installation switch has an integrated fiber port (100Base-FX), optionally with multimode or single mode fiber interface. With an extended version it is possible to have this uplink port also with twisted pair interface (10/100Base-TX). Then it is possible to supply the switch over this twisted pair port with power (PD = Powered Device).
- 6 Port Fast Ethernet Installation-Switch with integrated management
- FX-Uplink and TX-Downlink with PoE
- Power-over-Ethernet according to IEEE 802.3af on five TP-Ports, integrated PoE-Controller
- Extensive configuration options by PC based management tool
- Data-Prioritisation (Class of Service) according 802.1p
- Full VLAN support according to IEEE 802.1Q
- Multimode und single mode versions
2 year manufacturer warranty.