Gigabit Ethernet Micro-Switch 45x45 horizontal design, 4x10/100/1000T with 1000Baese-SX 850nm Multimode SC uplink port, int. 230VAC power supply, manageable (web/Telnet/SNMP/ opt. NMP software), VLANs, QoS, Security
5 Port Gigabit Ethernet Micro Switch, 4x 10/100/1000T, 1000BaseX Uplink, internal power supply with 230VAC input.
The Gigabit Ethernet Micro Switches are extreme compact and are designed for the tool-free installation into cable trunks and sub-floor boxes. The design in 45x45 mm grid is compatible to the major international electro installation systems. The Micro Switches offer the complete Gigabit performance on all ports. The uplink to the central switch is realised either by a fixed or pluggable optical transceiver. The 6 port version has an additional RJ-45 downlink 10/100/1000Base-T at the side of the device. After installation this port is hidden and allows the cascading of further devices. Thus the port capacities in the work place area can be increased easily. The Gigabit Ethernet Micro Switch has an integrated 230 VAC power supply. The equipment generally has an integrated network management system and supports all management standards from the web browser over Telnet up to the SNMP. Furthermore, the switches have all common security features such as VLANs, authentication according to IEEE Std. 802.1x up to accounting.
- Gigabit performance at all ports
- Integrated power supply with 230 VAC input
- Comfortable administration (Web-, Telnet-, SNMP-interface and NMP-Software)
- High security through VLANs, 802.1x, SSH, accounting etc.
- Fast, tool-free mounting by snap-in installation
- Support for jumbo frames up to 10,240 bytes
- Optional SFP-uplink with dual speed 100/1000 Mbps
2 year manufacturer warranty.