5 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch 4x 10/100/1000Base-T, 1x SFP Ports,
webbased Management, QoS, VLANs, RSTP, 802.1x, external Power Supply
This Gigabit Ethernet switch has an excellent price/performance ratio. The device has four RJ-45 ports with 10/100/1000Base-T and one SFP slot according to 1000Base-X. All ports are supporting the full Gigabit performance and are configured automatically.
The switch can be used in home, office and enterprise networks. Interesting is also the use in Fiber To The Home (FTTH) applications. The switch is available in two versions. In addition to the standard version the switch is available with integrated web management.
- Cost effective, compact, fan less Gigabit Ethernet switch
- 4x 10/100/1000Base-T Autonegotiation, 1x SFP Uplink-Slot
- Layer 2 non blocking, 2k MAC addresses, 1MByte RAM
- Optional with web-management
- Data Prioritisation, VLANs, Spanning Tree (web management)
2 year manufacturer warranty.