4 port modular analog PCI-Express x1 card, no interfaces.
The 1A4A00F from the A4 Series is a PCI-Express card with 0-FXS/0-FXO and 4 ports.
Digium's A4B-series telephony cards feature PCI Express architecture. This base card can support up to four analog expansion modules, either FXS or FXO. Scale the 1A4B00F PCI Express card to your system's requirements, leveraging analog and VoIP. This Digium card is compatible with Asterisk.
Features and Functions
- One (1) - four (4) analog ports
- PCI or PCI Express bus architectures
- Combine line (FXO) and station (FXS) modules
- Accepts up to four (4) single-port modules
- Optional DSP -based carrier grade echo cancellation module
- Loop Start or Kewl Start Signaling
- Digium patented VoiceBus™ technology for better audio
- With Asterisk - DAHDI 2.7 or later required
- With Switchvox - Switchvox 5.8.1 or later required
5 year manufacturer warranty.