8 port modular analog PCI-Express x1 card, no interfaces.
The A8B-series PCI-Express cards from Digium are capable of supporting up to eight analog connections. This PCI-Express card, 1A8B00F, is a base card that can be used with two quad-port modules or four single-port modules. The Digium 1A8B00F PCI-Express card can interface analog systems with VoIP services, or analog lines to an Asterisk system.
Features and Functions
- PCI Express bus architectures
- Combine line (FXO) and station (FXS) modules
- Accepts up to two (2) quad-port modules or up to 4 single-port modules
- Optional DSP-based carrier grade echo cancellation module
- Loop Start or Kewl Start Signaling
- Digium patented VoiceBus™ technology for better audio
- With Asterisk - DAHDI 2.7 or later required
- With Switchvox - Switchvox 5.8.1 or later required
Connect your PTSN to an Asterisk connection with the only telephony board cards certified to work with Asterisk. Digium Cards offer the best choice for Asterisk implementations to your telephony network with their high performance, cost effective and quality telephony cards.
5 year manufacturer warranty.