One (1) Span Digital T1/E1/J1/PRI PCI Card.
this card is NOT able to be upgraded to with echo module .
Digium’s new TE131, TE132, TE133 and TE134 single span digital cards are the latest additions to the Telephony Card family. The TE13x design utilizes state of the art technologies to support T1/E1/PRI environments that require a high-performance, cost effective digital telephony interface card. The TE13x family of cards have the ability to create a seamless network, interconnecting traditional telephony systems with Voice over IP technologies.
Features and Functions
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls
- Selectable T1, E1 or J1 Mode / Half-Length, Half-Height, Digital Card
- One (1) RJ48 Interface Port
- Protocol support includes: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS
- The TE131 and TE132, unlike many Digium digital cards, cannot be upgraded
in the field with modular hardware-based echo cancellation.
- The TE131, TE132 are not compatible with Switchvox. Use the TE133 or TE134 with
Switchvox for single span digital connectivity.
5 year manufacturer warranty.