Two (2) span digital T1/E1/J1/PRI PCI-Express x1 card.
Digium's dual span digital interface cards support 48 (T1 / J1) or 60 (E1) connections to PSTN trunks over two spans (digital circuits). Built exclusively for use with Asterisk and Asterisk-based communications systems, the dual span cards provide the best value in digital connectivity.
Dual span digital cards are available in PCI and PCI-Express form factors. All dual span models can be combined with an Octasic DSP-based echo cancellation module from Digium to provide effective hardware echo cancellation across all channels.
Digium cards are compatible with all versions of Asterisk using the DAHDI driver framework. Asterisk and DAHDI are available for free from the Asterisk.org website.
Features and Functions
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls
- Supports T1, E1 and J1 physical interface connections
- Optional 128ms hardware echo cancellation module
- Protocol support includes: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS
- Industry standard RJ-45 port
- Available in PCI Express form factor
- With Asterisk - DAHDI 2.7 or later required
- With Switchvox - Switchvox 5.8.1 or later required
5 year manufacturer warranty.