Two (2) span digital T1/E1/J1/PRI PCI 3.3/5.0V card and hardware echo cancellation (VPM064).
The Digium 1TE236BF card features the VPM064 echo cancellation module. The module provides hardware-based echo cancellation for enhancing audio quality and voice communications. This card also features two T1 ports, a PCI interface and a half length, low profile form factor.
Migrate from T1 to VoIP with this high performance telephony card. Applications for the Digium TE236BF card include phone systems, VoIP services, conferencing and VoIP gateways. Deploy the card with Asterisk-based PBXs and VoIP solutions. Support up to 48 concurrent calls in T1 mode.
Features and Functions
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls per span
(48 total T1/J1 and 60 total E1 calls per card)
- Supports T1, E1 and J1 physical interface connections
- Optional 128ms hardware echo cancellation module
- Protocol support includes: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS
- Industry standard RJ-45 port
- Asterisk and DAHDI supported (DAHDI 2.10 or later required for the TE236)
- Switchvox does not support the TE236 card
- Digium ESP risk-free guarantee<
5 year manufacturer warranty.