Four (4) span digital T1/E1/J1/PRI PCI-Express x1 card and hardware echo cancellation (VPM128).
Digium TE435F is designed to provide optimal voice quality for Asterisk-based systems. This digital PCI Express card features echo cancellation to improve audio quality. The four interfaces can support up to 96 simultaneous calls through T1, or 120 simultaneous calls through E1.
Features and Functions
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls per span (96 total T1/J1 and 120 total E1 per card)
- Supports T1, E1 and J1 physical interface connections
- 128ms hardware echo cancellation module
- Protocol support includes: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS
- Industry standard RJ-45 port
- Available in PCI and PCI Express form factors
- Asterisk and DAHDI supported (DAHDI 2.8 or later required for the TE435)
- Switchvox supported (Switchvox 5.8.1 or later required for the TE435)
5 year manufacturer warranty.