Eight (8) span digital T1/E1/J1/PRI PCI-Express x1 Card and HW Echo Cancellation.
The TE820BF is an eight-port digital interface card with echo cancellation. It can handle up to 8 T1, E1 or J1 connections. That is up to 192 concurrent calls in T1 or J1 mode, or 240 calls in E1 mode, making it the highest-density card made for use with Asterisk. It includes a VPMOCT256, an echo cancellation module that can handle up to 256 concurrent calls.
Features and Functions
- Number of Ports: 4 x RJ45, 8 x spans
- Up To Eight (8) T1, E1 or J1 interfaces using 4 RJ45 connectors, each supporting 2 circuits. Break-out dongles are included.
- Up to 192 (T1/J1) or 240 (E1) simultaneous calls
- Interfaces are software selectable (T1, E1, or J1 Mode)
- Half-length, full-height PCI-Express card
- Protocol Support: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS
- 128ms hardware echo cancellation module-Included
5 year manufacturer warranty.