Analog Telephone Adapter Gateway featuring 8 RJ-11 FXS ports, single multi-port RJ-21 50-pin connector, and one 10/100 Base-T RJ-45 Ethernet interface
The SPA8000 features eight RJ-11 FXS ports to connect analog telephones to IP-based data networks and includes a single multi-port RJ-21 50-pin connector offering an alternative connection choice when deploying the telephony gateway in varied environments. The device also has one 10/100Base-T RJ-45 Ethernet interface to connect to either a router or multilayer switch.
Installed by the end user and remotely provisioned, configured and maintained by the service provider, each SPA8000 converts voice traffic into data packets for transmission over an IP network and uses common standards for voice and data networking for reliable voice and fax operation.
Features & Functionality:
- Eight voice ports (RJ11) for analog phones or Fax machines
- Impedance Agnostics - 8 Configurable Settings
- Call Waiting, Cancel Call Waiting, Call Waiting Caller ID
- Caller ID with Name/Number (Multi-national Variants)
- Caller ID Blocking
- Call Forwarding: No answer, Busy, All
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Transfer
- Three-way Conference Calling with Local Mixing
- Message Waiting Indication - Visual and Tone Based
- Call Return
- Call Back on Busy
- Call Blocking with Toll Restriction
- Delayed Disconnect
- Distinctive Ringing - Calling and Called Number
- Off-hook Warning Tone
- Selective/Anonymous Call Rejection
- Touch Tone Phone Keypad Configuration with Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Fax: G.711 Pass Through or Real Time Fax over IP via T.38
Manufacturers Warranty - 12 Months from purchase date with proof of sale.