The SIP Indoor Intercom with Keypad-Surface Mount delivers two-way communication and secure access control for your VoIP phone system. These devices are perfect for settings such as commercial/residential facilities, schools and universities, retail establishments, warehouse and manufacturing plants.
CyberData has maintained one of the most comprehensive list of IP PBX servers certified to work with CyberData VoIP Products.
- TLS 1.2, Enhanced security for IP Endpoints in a local or cloud based environment
- Relay configurable for secure access in all modes
- Security mode allows for up to 500 user codes with configurable times and blacklisting plus extension dialing
- Phone mode allows use as a hands-free phone
- Enhanced acoustic echo canceler
- 12-key keypad with backlight
- Programmable speed dial
- Full-duplex voice operation
- Now supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in a Cisco environment
- Streamlined case design
- Network web management and firmware download
- Network adjustable speaker volume
- Concurrent SIP and multicast paging
- Dry relay contact for auxiliary control
- Door closure and tamper alert signal
- Downloadable alert, ringtones and callout messages
CyberData warrants its product against defects in material or workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase.
Should the product fail within Warranty, CyberData will repair or replace the product free of charge based on CyberData's RMA evaluation of the failure mode. These warranties include all parts and labor.
Should the product fail “Out of Warranty,” a flat rate repair charge of one half of the purchase price of the product will be assessed (or one half of MSRP if no proof-of-purchase from an authorized distributor or reseller).
||SIP RFC 3261 Compatible
||PoE 802.3af compliant or +8 to +12VDC @ 1000mA Regulated Power Supply (not included)
||2 Watts Peak Power
||1A @ 30 VDC
||G.711 a-Law, G.711 ?-Law, G.722 and G.729
||Temperature: -40 degrees C to 55 degrees C (-40 degrees F to 131 degrees F)
Humidity: 5-95%, non-condensing
||-40 degrees C to 70 degrees C (-40 degrees F to 158 degrees F)
||Up to 15,000 ft. (4573 m)
||Length: 6.50 inches [165 mm]
Width: 1.90 inches [48.2 mm]
Height: 4.53 inches [115 mm]
|1.2 lbs. [0.54 kg]
2.0 lbs. [0.90 kg]
||CE; EMC Directive, Class A EN 55032 & EN 55024, LV Safety Directive- EN 60950-1, RoHS Compliant, FCC; Part 15 Class A, Industry Canada; ICES-3 Class A, IEEE 802.3 Compliant
||2 years limited
*Dimensions are measured from the perspective of the product being upright with the front of the product facing you.