One (1) span digital T1/E1/J1/PRI PCI-Express card with hardware echo cancellation.
The Digium TE133F PCI Express card supports T1, E1 and PRI environments. Migrate an existing analog system to VoIP with the TE133F card, featuring a single RJ48 port. A built-in echo cancellation unit boosts voice and audio quality, and also removes this task from other network resources. This Digium card is compatible with Asterisk and is designed for offices, call centers or in any workplace that needs to leverage an analog system.
Features and Functions
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls
- Selectable T1, E1 or J1 Mode / Half-Length, Half-Height, Digital Card
- PCI-Express (TE131 and TE133)
- One (1) RJ48 Interface Port
- Models TE133 and TE134 feature built-in 128ms Octasic DSP
- Protocol support includes: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS
Digium’s new TE131, TE132, TE133 and TE134 single span digital cards are the latest additions to the Telephony Card family. The TE13x design utilizes state of the art technologies to support T1/E1/PRI environments that require a high-performance, cost effective digital telephony interface card. The TE13x family of cards have the ability to create a seamless network, interconnecting traditional telephony systems with Voice over IP technologies.
5 year manufacturer warranty.