One (1) span digital T1/E1/J1/PRI PCI card with hardware echo cancellation.
The TE134F has the ability to create a seamless network, interconnecting traditional telephony systems with Voice over IP technologies. The TE134 card supports industry standard telephony protocols, including Primary Rate ISDN (both North American and Euro Standard) protocol families for voice. Both line-side and trunk-side interfaces are supported, as well as advanced call features. Octasic based hardware echo cancellation is built in to the cards, which removes the task of echo cancellation from the system's CPU and increases overall system performance and call quality.
Features and Functions
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls
- Selectable T1, E1 or J1 Mode / Half-Length, Half-Height, Digital Card
- One (1) RJ48 Interface Port
- Models TE133 and TE134 feature built-in 128ms Octasic DSP
- Protocol support includes: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS
5 year manufacturer warranty.