Two (2) span digital T1/E1/J1/PRI PCI-Express x1 card and hardware echo cancellation (VPM064).
Digium TE235BF features an echo cancellation module to provide carrier-grade audio for voice communications. This digital PCI Express card can support 48 concurrent calls via T1, or 60 concurrent calls via E1, through the dual interface ports. This card utilizes PSTN trunking and is designed for exclusive use with Asterisk.
Digium's dual span digital interface cards support 48 (T1 / J1) or 60 (E1) connections to PSTN trunks over two spans (digital circuits). Built exclusively for use with Asterisk and Asterisk-based communications systems, the dual span cards provide the best value in digital connectivity.
Features and Functions
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls
- Supports T1, E1 and J1 physical interface connections
- 128ms hardware echo cancellation module
- Protocol support includes: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS
- Industry standard RJ-45 port
- Available in PCI Express form factor
- With Asterisk - DAHDI 2.7 or later required
- With Switchvox - Switchvox 5.8.1 or later required
5 year manufacturer warranty.