Two (2) span digital T1/E1/J1/PRI PCI 3.3/5.0V card.
Digium 1TE236F is a low profile, half length PCI card with two digital T1 ports. Applications include phone systems, VoIP services, conferencing and VoIP gateways. This is a state-of-the-art solution for migrating T1 connections to IP-based telephony.
Operate the Digium TE236F card with Asterisk-based phone systems. The card can support up to 48 concurrent calls in T1 mode.
Features and Functions
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls per span
(48 total T1/J1 and 60 total E1 calls per card)
- Supports T1, E1 and J1 physical interface connections
- Optional 128ms hardware echo cancellation module
- Protocol support includes: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS
- Industry standard RJ-45 port
- Asterisk and DAHDI supported (DAHDI 2.10 or later required for the TE236)
- Digium ESP risk-free guarantee
- Switchvox does not support the TE236 card
5 year manufacturer warranty.