Four (4) span digital T1/E1/J1/PRI PCI-Express x1 card.
Digium TE435F features a total of four interfaces. Through PSTN trunking, these interfaces can provide up to 96 simultaneous calls via T1 or 120 simultaneous calls via E1. The Digium TE435F digital PCI Express is designed exclusively for use with Asterisk-based telephony.
Features and Functions
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls per span (96 total T1/J1 and 120 total E1 per card)
- Supports T1, E1 and J1 physical interface connections
- Optional 128ms hardware echo cancellation module
- Protocol support includes: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS
- Industry standard RJ-45 port
- Available in PCI and PCI Express form factors
- Asterisk and DAHDI supported (DAHDI 2.8 or later required for the TE435)
- Switchvox supported (Switchvox 5.8.1 or later required for the TE435)
5 year manufacturer warranty.