Four (4) span digital T1/E1/J1/PRI PCI 3.3/5.0V card and hardware echo cancellation (VPM128).
The Digium 1TE436BF card features the VPM128 echo cancellation module. The module brings hardware-based echo cancellation to the card for enhancing overall audio quality in voice communications. This card also features four T1 ports, a PCI interface and a low profile, half length form factor.
Migrate from T1 to VoIP with this high performance digital telephony card. Install the card with Asterisk-based platforms. Applications for the Digium TE436BF card include phone systems, VoIP services, conferencing and VoIP gateways. Support up to 96 concurrent calls in T1 mode.
h3>Features and Functions
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls per span (96 total T1/J1 and 120 total E1 per card)
- Supports T1, E1 and J1 physical interface connections
- Optional 128ms hardware echo cancellation module
- Protocol support includes: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS
- Industry standard RJ-45 port
- Asterisk and DAHDI supported (DAHDI 2.10 or later required for the TE436)
- Switchvox does not support the TE436 card
5 year manufacturer warranty.