NMP Professional - MICROSENS Network Management Platform - java software and one year update license
The network management tool is working with device lists, which allow grouping the devices in a tree structure. Depending on the organisation structure it is possible that one device can belong to one or several groups. Therefore settings can be made globally and be assigned to multiple devices simultaneously.
All MICROSENS devices are automatically detected by the discovery function. Even devices without IP-address are listed and can be configured. The enhanced SNMP functions allow managing all devices from the Enterprise Networks, Industrial Solutions, Enterprise Access and Metro Networks with the same tool.
Furthermore the new management platform has an integrated topology manager. With this devices can be placed graphically on any map and can be connected together. With this it is possible to monitor also individual ports and their connections beside the standard operation parameters.
For the operation of the NMP software license is required. This license has an unlimited validity. With an optional additional package the rights of the future software releases can be included.
In the server version the NMP is operating on a central server that provides access from the client via a Web interface. Up to 30 parallel access requests can be managed. When the requirements are increased the NMP server is operating redundantly in a network.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) for the detailed device status information
- Automatic discovery of all manageable MICROSENS devices in the network
- Logical structuring of the network due to the definition of device groups
- Integrated SNMP receiver for active monitoring of devices
- Configuration of all devices or device group with one step
- Automatic firmware update of device groups
- Topology manager for a quick assignment of events
2 year manufacturer warranty.