Gigabit Ethernet Micro-Switch 5x45, 4x10/100/1000T with 1x 10/100 1000Base-T uplink port, horizontal version, 48V DC power plug, manageable (web/Telnet/SNMP/ opt. NMP software), VLANs, QoS, Security, 4x PoE PSE / 1x PoE PD
The new generation now supports complete gigabit performance on all connections. The central switch is connected via an integrated 10/100/1000Base-T port, whereby this is hidden after installation. Optional there are versions with additional TP downlink port available.
The complete Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) functionality has been designed in accordance with IEEE Std. 802.3af and is supported of all four RJ-45 ports (10/100/1000Base-T). Intelligent power management monitors the current power consumption of the end devices connected.
The switch is generally equipped with integrated network management and supports all management standards from Telnet to SNMP and web browser. Furthermore, the switch has at its disposal features for data prioritisation, VLANs and authentication in accordance with IEEE Std. 802.1x.
- Full Gigabit performance on all ports
- Power supply to end devices with PoE (Power Source Equipment)
- Alternative power supply via uplink port using Power over Ethernet (Powered Device)
- Easy installation due to snap-in mounting (wide range of accessories)
- Integrated management agent, SNMP/Web-based/Telnet/Device Manager
- VLANs and CoS according to IEEE 802.1q, Authentication according to BSI, IEEE 802.1x, etc.
2 year manufacturer warranty.