Industrial Fast Ethernet Ring Switch 4x10/100Base-TX, 2x100Base-FX Redundancy Uplink Multimode 1310nm SC
* optional ST-Connector
6 Port Fast Ethernet Industrial Switch, 4x 10/100TX with 2x 100FX fiber ports and Ring-Redundancy
Applications in the industrial environment require constant network availability. Fault-tolerant network components are increasingly being deployed to prevent failures and therefore standstill periods in production and other mission critical applications.
The 6 port Fast Ethernet Switch has two fiber optic connectors in compliance with 100Base-FX, which permit switching to a fault-tolerant fiber optic ring. In the event of a fault, a mechanism patented by MICROSENS facilitates reconfiguration in less than 100 ms (milliseconds).
The devices are generally equipped with integrated network management. Extensive switch functions may be easily configured using the web interface/SNMP/Telnet or NMP-software.
An optional version supports the full Power-over-Ethernet function on all four RJ-45 subscriber ports in accordance with IEEE Std. 802.3af. An intelligent power management system monitors the current power consumption of connected terminal devices. The power supply of this version is realized via a 48 VDC input terminal in redundant design.
- Fast Ethernet 6 Port Switch, 4x 10/100Base-TX, 2x 100Base-FX
- Fiber ports offering the construction of fault tolerant rings
- integrated SNMP/web based management
- full VLAN functionality / data prioritisation according IEEE_802.1p/Q
- redundant 24 V DC power input, effective overvoltage protection
- robust and compact design, mounting on DIN-rail
2 year manufacturer warranty.