Industrial Gigabit Ethernet Switch 1x 10/100/1000Base-T, 7x10/100Base-TX, 2x1000Base-SX Redundancy Uplink Multimode 850nm, SC, Power-over-Ethernet acc. IEEE802.3af, 48VDC Power Input
The 10 Port Gigabit Switch has two 1000Base-X fiber ports to build up fiber rings (fast redundancy) and 8 copper ports for the connection of Ethernet devices, such as machine controls, network uplinks, consoles and other network users.
The switch has the full Power-over-Ethernet functions for all 8 ports integrated. The PoE controller according to IEEE802.3af is already integrated. The switch is supplied by an external power supply with 48 V DC.
Optional the switch is available with a third optical port (1000Base-X). The ultra fast recovery is done by the MICROSENS patented mechanism, which reconfigures the network within milliseconds in case of a failure.
- Gigabit Ethernet 10 Port Switch, 1x 10/100/1000Base-T, 7x 10/100Base-TX, 2x 1000Base-X
- Power-over-Ethernet according to IEEE 802.3af on all 8 TP-Ports
- Fiber ports allow to build fault tolerant fiber rings, optional SFP version
- Manageable via Device Manager and Web/Telnet/SNMP
- Full VLAN-functionality / data prioritisation according to IEEE 802.1q
- 48V DC power supply, redundant input
- Robust industrial design with integrated holder for 35 mm DIN-rails
2 year manufacturer warranty.