19" 1U Chassis, 3 Slots for 500W/48VDC Rectifier, LCD Display 4xcircuit breaker
The use of a central 48 VDC power supply compared to decentred separate power supplies has many advantages. First of all it is more economical. Due to the exact dimensioning and scaling these systems are more energy effi cient and distinguish themselves by a very low power consumption. It is also very easy to implement redundancy with the central solutions and to use a battery back up (UPS). MICROSENS offers a very compact solution with a high power density which requires a minimum of space only.
Thanks to the wide operating temperature range of -33 to +75 °C an expensive air conditioning is not necessary. The power management of the Installation Switches interacts optimally with the central power supplies. The total power consumption is monitored permanently and an overload by wrong or faulty end devices is avoided. The entry model consists of three compact rectifi er modules with 500 W each that are combined in 1U chassis to a total power of 1500 W. The next larger model is 2U device with a max. power of 4500 W, which consists of three rectifi er modules with 1500 W each and including the carrier chassis and a power distribution panel.
- Extreme high power density and therefore low space requirement
- Versions from 500 W (1 U) up to 4500 W (2U)
- High effi ciency also at partial load
- DC output with temperature controlled powerful characteristic
- Wide operating temperature range: -33 to + 75 °C
- Easy installation, commissioning and upgrades
- LCD display for current, voltage and temperature
- Optional monitoring via USV protocol (RS-232)
2 year manufacturer warranty.