The CPE2000 is a 2000VA/1400W 120 VAC true on-line, double-conversion, extended runtime UPS designed for critical, power-sensitive electronic environments.
Applications: Voice and Data Networking, Servers, Sensitive Electronics
This UPS model has a 5-20P input plug that requires a 125V/20Amp wall receptacle.
The CPE is a sophisticated yet affordable single-phase UPS system. It offers on-line technology and a wide input voltage range to provide a constant clean, steady sine wave to protected equipment, even without going to battery mode. It can instantly switch to battery, and its battery management system and easy, swappable battery packs make maintenance trouble free.
- On-line, double conversion technology perfect for power sensitive equipment and applications
- True sine wave output
- Unlimited runtime with daisy-chained external battery packs
- Power factor correction (PFC) guards internal UPS components from stress and damage
- Optional SNMP card for remote power management (SNMP or Web browser)
- Includes power management software CD and communications cable
- RJ45/RJ11 network/phone protection
- 3-year warranty
- Servers & Networks
- Telecommunications Equipment
- Industrial Equipment
- Medical Imaging Equipment
- Any Sensitive Electronic Devices
3 year warranty