Planet 24-Port 10/100Base-TX + 2-Port 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Switch
Power-Saving High Performance Ethernet Networking
In line with the energy-saving trend worldwide, PLANET delivers the new generation Green Networking Switch, FGSW-2620. The FGSW-2620 is a 24-Port 10/100Base-TX and 2-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch upgraded from earlier version and brings both benefits of energy saving and high performance.
The FGSW-2620 incorporates advanced Green Networking technology:
• Intelligent scales power based on cable length
The intelligent scales power is an intelligent algorithm that actively determines the appropriate power level based on cable length. The FGSW-2620 would automatically detect the Ethernet cable length and adjust power usage. The connected device can substantially reduce overall power consumption, which makes a significant contribution to energy saving. The FGSW-2620 uses new engine that provides power saving up to 12% less energy but maintains high performance efficiently.
High Performance / Plug and Play
The high performance throughput (filtering / forwarding rate: 14,880 packets per second in 10Mbps, 148,800pps in 100Mbps and 1,488,000pps in 1000Mbps) and dynamic shared memory buffer help the FGSW-2620 boost bandwidth. It also supports IEEE 802.1p Class of Service (CoS) features to improve network utilization more efficiently. The FGSW-2620 provides Auto-Negotiation capability and MDI / MDIX auto-detection for plug and play connection regardless of the cabling type being straight through or crossover.
• Green Ethernet for energy saving
• 24-Port 10/100Base-TX and 2-Port 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet Switch
• Comply with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab, 10/100/1000Base-T standards
• IEEE 802.3x full-duplex/half-duplex back-pressure flow control
• IEEE 802.1p Class of Service traffic control
• Auto MDI / MDI-X on each port for easy switch / hub cascading
• 8K absolute MAC addresses table
• High performance Store and Forward architecture
• 19-inch rack mount size
Products shipped by Planet Technology Corp. are covered by a return-to-base warranty period of 2 years (24 months), excluding Ethernet LAN Switch which is with 3-year warranty