- 32 FXS ports plus & 1/1/2 x 50 pin Telco connector
* power supply included. The GXW4200 high-density FXS gateway series enables businesses of all sizes to create an easy-to-deploy VoIP solution that takes advantage of Gigabit speeds. These FXS gateways offer the ability to seamlessly connect multiple locations and all devices within an office to any hosted or on premise IP PBX network to make deployments as easy as possible.
- 32 FXS ports plus & 1/1/2 x 50 pin Telco connectors
- Gigabit Ethernet and a backlit 128x32 graphic display with support for multiple languages
- 4 SIP Server profiles per system and independent SIP account per port
- Supported voice/Fax codecs include G.711, G.723.1, G.726A/B, iLBC, T.38 Fax
- Advanced carrier grade 128ms-tail-length G.168 line echo cancellation
- Over-voltage and over-current protection(ITU-T, K.21)
- Support VMWI, NEON LED and stutter tone for message waiting indication
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file; TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection
Manufacturers Warranty - 12 Months from purchase date with proof of sale. Extended warranty available at extra cost per year.