The GWN7630 is a high-performance 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi access point for small to medium sized businesses, multiple floor offices, commercial locations and branch offices. It offers dual-band 4×4:4 MU-MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7630 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface. The GWN7630 is also supported by GWN.Cloud, Grandstream’s free cloud Wi-Fi management platform. It is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi-capable IP phones. With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, 200+ concurrent clients per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, the GWN7630 is an ideal Wi-Fi access point for medium wireless network deployments with medium-to-high user density.
Manufacturers Warranty - 12 Months from purchase date with proof of sale. Extended warranty available at extra cost per year.
- 2.33 Gbps wireless throughput and 2 Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 4×4:4 MU-MIMO technologySelf power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
- Supports 200+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 175-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/ random default password per device
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management