The GXP1625 is Grandstream’s standard IP phone for small businesses. This Linux-based, 2-line IP Phone includes 3-way conferencing to keep workers in-touch and productive. A 132x48 backlit LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Additional features such as dual-switched 10/100mbps ports, HD audio, multi-language support, integrated PoE and 3 XML programmable soft keys allow the GXP1625 to be a high quality, versatile and dependable office phone.
- 132*48 pixel backlit graphical LCD display.
- 2 dual-color line keys
- 2 SIP accounts and up to 2 call appearances,
- Built-in PoE
- 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys,
- 3-way conference
- dual 10/100 Mbps ports
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics and Sennheiser headsets,
- HD wideband audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance.
Manufacturers Warranty - 12 Months from purchase date with proof of sale. Extended warranty available at extra cost per year.