The GXP1620 is Grandstream's standard HD IP phone for small businesses, this Linux-based model includes 2 lines, 3 XML programmable soft keys, and 3-way conferencing. This phone includes dual 10/100M network ports . The GXP1620 also supports multi-language and call-waiting.
- 2 dual-color line keys
- 2 SIP accounts and up to 2 call appearances
- 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conference
- HD wide band audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance
- 132*48 pixel backlit graphical LCD display
- 3-way voice conferencing
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics headsets
- 10/100 Mbps ports
Manufacturers Warranty - 12 Months from purchase date with proof of sale. Extended warranty available at extra cost per year.