- Line Keys - 4 line keys with up to 4 SIP accounts
- Speaker Phone - HD audio quality on the handset and speakerphone
- Ethernet Connectivity - Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Display Type - 4.3" 480x272 TFT color LCD Display
- Headset Support - RJ9 Headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)
- Bluetooth - Bluetooth V2.1
- Compatible Platforms - Broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms.
- Contents - GXP2140 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Start Guide.
The GXP2140 is a state-of-the-art enterprise grade IP phone that delivers superior HD audio quality on the handset and speakerphone, rich and cutting edge telephony features, personalized information and customizable application service, automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy, and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms. The GXP2140 is compatible with the GXP2200 Extension Module, allowing for quick and easy access to up to 160 contacts at the touch of a finger (4 GXP2200EXT Expansion Modules). Ideal for enterprises and SMBs, the GXP2140 is the perfect choice for users looking for a high quality, feature rich multi-line executive IP phone with advanced functionality and performance.
Manufacturers Warranty - 12 Months from purchase date with proof of sale. Extended warranty available at extra cost per year.